In most every business there is a product or service to sell. If your business has a website, you will need a payment system that not only can handle your payments securely, but also efficiently. Many business owners miss out on the potential payments because whatever system they have in place lacks credibility or efficiency.
There are many online payment systems available to online businesses. PayPal is considered the number one opted payment method to date for online businesses. Most everyone at some point or another has used PayPal to either buy or pay for items or services.
There are many perks as a business owner using PayPal, below are the top PayPal benefits for merchants.
- PayPal offers a secured online payment system. PayPal uses a secure server when collecting customer payment information, including credit card information, and sensitive data. Making sure your clients have a secured payment system keeps them from being exposed to identity theft and fraud.
- No credit check required to accept payments. Many times credit card merchants run a background credit check before approving you for a merchant account on top of requiring you to put a hefty deposit or filling out additional paperwork. However, PayPal offers a no hassle way of establishing an online payment system. You can sign up for PayPal within minutes and start collecting online payments from your customers instantly.
- No separate merchant account, payment gateway, shopping cart or hosting required. All of these processes are integrated in the PayPal’s all-in-one shopping cart software. This saves you time and money.
- Accept payments from non-PayPal members. Your clients don’t have to be a member to make a payment.
- Payments can be accepted from other PayPal accounts as well as through credit cards and e-checks. Most online shoppers will already have a PayPal account so they will be already familiarized with the whole payment process.
- Installing a single page payment is easy. A professional web developer can integrate PayPal into a customized paged on your website. This allows you to process credit card payments directly from your website without leaving your site.
- PayPal now has a nice invoice system, you can create invoices for your customers with ease and no extra software
Is hiring a PayPal Web Developer Necessary?
You don’t NEED a PayPal web developer, but it is always better to hire one if you do not know what you are doing. A web developer can customize your website and add a page specifically for using PayPal as a payment method. However, a web developer can enhance the appearance of your website and help your clients be more confident in using their credit card information and providing them a stress free payment method.
Finding a good PayPal Web Developer
We all know if your client is happy, more than likely they will be back. Having successful online shopping experience is a must. A professional web development company will usually specialize in PayPal integration to help your online success.
Companies like Flying Cow Design have created several customized single page PayPal payments at an affordable rate. Hiring a good web developer will not only enhance the appearance of your online presence, it will also increase your return on investment.
Tanya Jones is a staff writer for Flying Cow Design, a leading New York Web Design company.